Friday, October 3, 2008

Look at me.... Im getting BIG!!

So fresh and so clean…what a handsome ducklin!


Fresco y limpio…aqui no hay patito feo!




Pose for the camera.


Posando para la foto.




Some early morning reading…


Leyendo por la manana.


followed by some stretching and play time.


calentando para jugar.


I like my bouncer.


Mi nuevo juguete, megusta.
Mommie and I play all day….she gets creative =)
Mami y yo jugamos todo el dia…es creative=)


We play with blankets..


Jugamos con cobijas..

eat popsicles and take lots of pictures


comemos paletas y tomamos muchas fotos


Hey, where’s my popsicle??


Hey, donde esta my paleta??


I’m SUPER ENLAI!!!!!!!!! Up, up and away.


Soy SUPER ENLAI!!!!!!!!!!


Mommie wears me out and I play with my blankie


Mami me cansa y juego con my cobijita

while a swing myself to nap
mientras me columpio a mi siesta.




“I’M BRINGING SEXY BACK”


these glasses look better on me than on my Tio Lupe.


estos lentes se me ven mejor a mi que a mi tio Lupe.


Look at these rolls…


Mira estos rollos..


And that smile…


Y esta sonrisa..


How’s this for a sexy pose…


Que tal esta pose sexy..

My Sunday’s best
Mi ajuar de Domingo.




and my reverent, attentive face...


y mi cara de reverencia y enfoque..


This Tuesday I went to the doctor and decided I DON’T like crayons!!!


I got 4 shots and those crayons didn’t help much….On a better note I’m now 19 pounds and growing!!
Este Martes fue al doctor y decide que no me gustan los colores!!!Me dieron 4 vacunas y los colores en mi pierna no ayudaron en mucho…Pero en una nota mejor ya peso 19 libras y sigo creciendo!!


I’m soo CUTE!!!


Soy LINDO!!


and if mommie gets mad please call this number. (1800-granma)
y si mi mami se enoja lla este numero en mi camisa..

My aunt KK hugs me, kisses me, squeezes me and makes me laugh LOTS.
Mi tia KKme besa, abraza, apapacha y me hace reir MUCHO!






My daddie and I play rocket ship before leaving to church and I’m all laughs. It’s really fun!! Mi papi y yo jugamos antes de irons a la iglesia, y soy pura risa. Es divertido!!


During my spare time I like to sit or lay and ponder with my fist, hand or fingers in my mouth while I try to talk. It sounds cool and I get away with it because I’m cute. (Don’t try this at home if over 6months)
En mi tiempo libre me gusta sentarme o acostarme a reflecionar con mi puno, mano o dedos en mi boca mientras intento hablar. Suena divertido I lo ago por que son lindo. (no intents esto si tienes mas de 6meses)

3 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

You are banned from my Blog. I really like the picture of your baby with the wig. That is hard core.

Sheila Fish said...

Oh you guys Enlai is freaking adorable!! We'll have to get together when we come down to Arizona for Christmas. How old is he now?

Christy said...

What a very cute baby!