Wednesday, February 4, 2009

TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY......

This is what greeted me this gorgeous morning as I drove Klaudia to seminary. I know the Lord is mindful of us in EVERY way EVERY day.
Esto fue lo que me dio "los buenos dias" esta manana mientras llevava a Klaudia a seminario. Se que el Senor esta al tanto de nosotros en todo y todos los dias.

For those of you that know me and ALL my family, you know that today is a SPECIAL day. Today is my brother Danny's birthday, he would be 16. I think of him often and am greatful for the time I was blessed with his presence. He was an adorable, inspiring all-aroung GREAT boy. So today I just wanted to send some loving to ALL my siblings and mom & dad. We know he wil FOREVER be with us. LOS AMO!!!
Para aquellos que conocen a TODA mi familia, saben que hoy es un dia ESPECIAL por que es el cumpleanos de mi hermano Daniel, 16. Pienso en el seguido y estoy agradecida por la bendicion de tenerlo en mi vida. Era un nino encantador, amoroso e INCREIBLE. Hoy solo quiero de decirles a mis padres y hermanos que los quiero. Nosotros sabemos que el estara con nosotros POR SIEMPRE.
HAPPY B-DAY PANZON!!!

a smile that melted EVERYONES heart and a charisma that all loved.
una sonrisa que conquistaba al mundo y un carisma que todos apreciaban.

No comments: