Thursday, June 11, 2009

ENJOYING OUR SUMMER!!!


Enlai is ONE!!! We celebrated his birthday in El Paso with Family and Friends.
Enlai ya tiene Un ano!! Celebramos su cumpleanos en El Paso con amigos y familia..


With my older cousins, Jessica & Martita.

ANOTHER PARTY....
OTRA FIESTA....

Jessica and Jayda also had a party while we were there.
Jessica y Jayda tambien hicieren fiesta ese mismo fin de semana.

MORDIDA!!!!!

SUMMER ADVENTURES...
AVENTURAS DEL VERANO...

On a boat ride with the family...En un barco con familia..

UHHHH???ME?

At the park with my Tata, Nana & Izzy..
En el parque con mi tata, nana y prima..

The boyz being boyz....



Enlai taking stroll at the park...De paseo.

I'M ONE, YES I AM! YA TENGO UN ANO, ASI!


Mi Nana me prueba y luega me contenta...CUANTOS BESOS!!!

ALGUIEN DIJO JAMBA JUICE?

La Nana y sus nietos.

A NADAR!!!! Q GUAPO..

It was soo much fun having the Navarro's here for a week..We love you guys..Come back soon.
Fue divertidisimo tener a mi hermano y su familia aqui...Les queremos y vuelvan pronto..


LOVING HANDS!!! MANOS AMOROSAS!!!

No comments: