Friday, September 18, 2009

FUN IN PARADISE!! DIVERCION EN PARAISO!


The Scenic view was ABSOLUTELY breath taking.

Giving mommie some lovin./ Dandole amor a mama.


Enlai loved the ocean!/ A Enlai le facino el mar!



At the Aquarium, up close and personal. En el Aquario de cerca.

Feeding the turtles, he loved it! Le facino darle de comer a las tortugas.

In the Beutiful Island of Kua'i.


Visiting the Laie Temple has been a life long dream of mine. My sweetheart finally took me but unfortunately it was closed for renovations. I was so sad we couldn't go in, but glad I saw it up close. Gives me a good excuse to go back.
El visitar el Temple de Laie siempre a sido un sueno. Este ano se me cumplio pero estaba cerrado para renovaciones. Pero si lo pude ver de cerca. Tendre que regresar de nuevo, me sacrificare.


Enlai LOVED walking the Temple grounds.

Mommie and baby.

My Twins! Aren't the a cute pair?/ Mis gemelos! Son un hermoso par, no?

We became Hawaiian./Los Hawaiianos.

The Polenisian Center was a BLAST!





The luau and dinner were AWESOME!

Dinner was very authentic and delicious!

3 comments:

The Navarro's said...

Ahhhhh!!! I've been waiting for these! How beautiful! That must have been so much fun with Enlai. I can't wait to take Danny to the beach.

--Arnnette said...

I have to agree with Deborah.

You looked so beautiful with the flower in your hair.

Someday we plan to go to Hawaii, but first, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

Stevens Family Recipes said...

That is awesome that you guys got to go to Hawaii. I am glad you hit the Island of Kaua'i. I think that is the best of all of them. Such a beautiful place. Your pics make me want to go back!