Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FELIZ CHRISTMAS!!!!



My FIRST Christmas!!! Look at my new friend.
Mi PRIMER Navidad!!! Miren a mi nuevo amigo.

Thanksgiving was a BLAST!
El Dia de Gracias fue Divertido!

Spending time with family is always fun. Tata makes me laugh tons & Nana fills me with hugs and kisses.
Estar con familia siempre es divertido. Tata me hace reir mucho y Nana me llena de besos y abrazos.

Spending time with G-mama.
Con mi Abue Ceci.

Jada & Jessica play with me.
Jugando con las primas.

G-papa wanted me to wrestle.
Mi abuelo queria jugar luchitas.



G-papa and all his grand-girls & boy.
El Abuelo y sus nietas y nieto.

Shopping with the fam.
De compras con la familia.

The grandkids got monkeys..
A los nietos les compraron..

All the girls got girl monkeys and Enlai was the only boy. They were so cute I had to take a picture.
Todas agarraron changitas y Enlai un changito.


The kids weren't the only ones having fun.
No solo los nietos lo disfrutaron.


I like bowling just like daddie.
A mi me gusta el boliche como a mi papi.

Tio Lupe LOOVES me!
Mi tio Lupe me aama!

The BUFFET. I(Lily) must say I was proud of myself because this was the first Thanksgiving I cooked everything for my family. The best part was they all enjoyed it.
El BUFFET. Les confieso que es la primera vez que cocino todo, y lo mejor fue que les gusto.

Enjoying Lupe and Anita, they play with me and make me laugh.
Con Lupe y Anita riendome y divirtiendome.

Dancing in the Rain!
Bailando en la lluvia!

Watching Wall-e with aunt KK.
Viendo Walle-e con mi tia KK.


My FIRST attempt to make flour tortillas.
Mi primer intento para hacer tortillas.

My aunt Claudia was here a few months ago and taught me how to make them. This was it, on my own.
Hace unos meses mi Tia Claudia vino y me enseno como. Era tiempo de hacerlas sola.

I surprised myself. They tasted just like my Abues.
Me sorprendi sola. Saben como las de mi Abue.


No comments: