Monday, November 30, 2009

Recap of Current Events!

Finally know my Tio Paul, he came back from his mission in Spain October 28.


Having fun at the zoo with my Tio and couisns.

FISHING with TATA; Enlai's new hobby.

We sit and fish, stand and fish....I LOVE IT!!!! but HEY!! I can relax and fish too!!! =)


OUR BABY GIRL!!! !

Only 2 months left!! We are still working on the name, time is catching up to us =).
Solo faltan 2 meses!! Aun estamos buscando un nombre, el tiempo esta volando =).

This is our family quickly growing. Anita and Lupe are due mid January with baby boy Lu'an. We are due February 4 with baby girl Aiko. Debbie and Xio are due February or March with 2 baby girls.
THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!







GUESS who I was for Halloween??

We went to see Phantom of the Opera!!!


No comments: